All right, it’s the great time of the year where a new instalment in the Call of Duty series is about to drop. The newest edition is named Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and if we trust the trailers provided at callofduty.com, we can expect some more of the intense action available in the previous editions. Of course some improvements and upgrades will be available in MW3 such as a further social media integration ( a.k.a Facebook integration) and weapon progression, which more specifically, will enable players to customize their weapon of choice to better correspond to the feel they are after. In other words, you will be able to adjust a weapon’s kick, impact, focus, stability, etc. a little bit like you’re able to do in Black Ops with player customization.
Other than that, this new game won’t necessarily reinvent the wheel when it comes to Call of Duty games. And why would it? It’s already one of the best, if not the best, game in its genre.
If you are interested in ordering Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 online we have listed a few great options below. Simply choose the one that fits your needs the best.
Different options for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 purchase:
– Click Here to order it at The Source and get it delivered on November 9th for $59.99.
– Click Here to order it at Toys R’ Us and get free shipping, game starts at $59.99.
– Click Here to order it from Amazon.ca $59.95 and get enjoy free shipping.
– Click Here to order it from BestBuy.ca $59.99 and get enjoy free shipping.
– Click Here to order it from TigerDirect.ca $59.99 and get enjoy free shipping shipping.
-Release Date: November 8th 2011
-Genre: First-Person Shooter
-Available on: DS, Cell, PS3, Wii, PC, Xbox360
-Online Play: 18 Versus/ 4 Co-op
-Rated M: for Mature