There are a lot of things that need to be done around the house when the sun starts shining harder and longer, melting the accumulated snow. This is the time of the year where men start showing off their biceps and their know-how around the house. At least, that’s what I do. And everything goes according to plan until something breaks and you have to face the humiliation of admitting that you have no idea how to repair or tune up certain of your most beloved tools and gadgets. Take your lawn mower for example, it’s a great machine that helps you maintain the well groomed appearance of your home while making sure all neighbours know about it with its noisy engine.
Watch the Lawn Mower Cleaning Tutorial Here
But what if this magnificent bladed machine breaks down? What do you do? This is where your friends at HomeDepot.ca intervene with a great “Lawn Mowing Cleaning Tips Video“. Available in English, Cantonese, Spanish, Hindi and French, this interesting little video will coach you through all the different steps you can follow in order to maintain your lawn mower. It only lasts a couple of minutes at the most but will cover all the basic tune ups that can help your machine run better and for longer, such as:
– Cleaning underneath the lawn mower, making it grass and dirt free;
– Check blades for dents make sure it’s sharp enough;
– Change the oil if needed and make sure to use the proper amount and mix;
– Verify your machine’s spark plug and replace it if needed;
– Potentially replace the carburetor and replace it if clogged;
– Complete the same operation with air filters;
– Make sure to follow your owner’s manual through all theses steps.
Get any HomeDepot.ca Promo Code Here